Designed by Insite Arms, the Heathen Muzzle Brake was developed to provide what was determined to be the optimal balance between recoil management and muzzle blast while allowing the shooter to maintain sight picture and alignment with the target. The Insite Arms Heathen was specifically designed to produce minimal blast and disturbance directed toward the shooter and spotter reducing fatigue, ground debris disturbance, and muzzle jump.
The Insite Arms Heathen uses a textured nut to allows the user to install and index the brake without tools. Being Liquid Nitride treated, the Insite Heathen features an incredibly smooth, hard and wear-resistant finish.
- Developed by Insite Arms
- Thread Dimensions: 5/8″ x 24
- Body diameter: 0.995″ for 3 & 4 Port. 1.125″ for 5 Port.
- Caliber and Thread Specification inscribed
- Small flat machined on bottom face allowing use of a level to index
- Black liquid Nitride finish