Showing 1–21 of 61 resultsFilter
Fix It Sticks Scope Jack$62.99 Add to cart
Fix It Sticks Scope Jack
A new way to level your optic, the Fix It Sticks Scope jack works with any 1/4 inch driver to quickly and easily level your scope to your NATO/Pic rail.
Just mount the scope jack to the NATO/pic rail under your scope and turn the drive handle until the lifting arm engages with the flat section under your turrets. Once the scope is level, maintain pressure while tightening your ring screws to keep optic level throughout the process.
- Works with any scope with a flat section under turrets
- Needs a minimum of 1/4 inch clearance between NATO/Pic rail and scope
- NATO/Pic rail must be accessible under optic
- In cases of minimal clearance, it may be necessary to remove the thumb screw and clamp, then slide the Scope Jack onto the rail from the side and reassemble.
Integrates perfectly with Fix It Sticks Replaceable Edition and T-Way Driver.
MPA BA Bolt Action Mount$374.99 Select options
The BA Series Mounts are designed to mount high-performance optics onto your Bolt Action rifles with Picatinny Rail Scope Bases. The 1″ & 30mm versions have a center line height of 110%. 34mm models offer push-button fit for either aluminum or steel rails, while 35 mm and 36-inch long scopes can use the standard mounting hole pattern at either end, which measures 125 mils +/- .0015″. This interface ensures positive engagement on both spec positions and specs ones, so you don’t need specialized tools!
SPUHR M5X35 TX20 CLAMPING SCREWS$19.99 Add to cart
Article no.: A-0150M5x35 Torx 20 screws for the side clamp (5 pcs) on SP-***1 mounts. The 10.9 Grade steel screws are zinc-nickel treated (for corrosion protection) and are pre-coated with Gleitmo 627 dry lubricant film to ensure proper torque values. Includes SS washers.
US Optics Ext Cant Indicator Rail Mounted Swivel Bubble Level BBL$174.99 Read more
US Optics Ext Cant Indicators with Swivel Bubble Level available for Picatinney or Weaver (Rail Mounted Style) and 30mm Rings (Ring Mounted). Screw on cover protects glass vial from damage when not in use. Those Riflescope Ext Cant Indicators by U.S.Optics include cover. USO Rail Mounted Swivel Bubble Level Ext Cant Indicator (Contoured) attaches to your Picatinny Base. U.S. Optics Ring Mounted Swivel Bubble Level Ext Cant Indicator attaches to your 30mm scope tube. Screw on cover of those USOptics Ext Cant Indicators protects the glass vial from damage when not in use. Level folds away 90 degrees when not in use. Made from 6061-T6 and Type III Hard Black Anodized.
HawkHill Customs Rifle Mounted Data “Dope” Card Holder RMD – Picatinny Mount$169.99 Add to cart
The Hawk Hill Custom “RMD” or Rifle Mounted Data-Holder, also known as a DOPE holder, is designed to revolutionize target data management. Our flexible design with multi axis rotations allows target data and information to be easily viewed without changing shooting position. The RMD’s rugged construction will hold up to the demands of competition shooting as well as the toughest hunting, field and combat conditions. Kydex panel easily folds away when not in use to prevent injury or snagging.
Included with product:
â¢ 300 mil pvc card and marking pencil to write directly on card. Won’t wash off in rain, but wipes away easily.
â¢ Industrial strength velcro for attaching various objects to card.
â¢ Mounts to Picatinny rail with no tools
â¢ Rugged, yet light weight 7075 aluminum
â¢ MIL-A-8625F TYPE III Hardcoat Anodize
â¢ All Stainless Steel Hardware
â¢ Detent click multi-axis rotation
â¢ Coated stainless external screws for a blacked-out look and extreme corrosion resistance.
*Tips for displaying data on the RMD – the included white card and marking pencil are a great way to view data. Pencil easily wipes off with a cloth or even a finger but won’t wash off when shooting in the rain.
Our preferred way to apply data to the RMD is with a strip of masking tape and a sharpie marker. There are many ways to use the RMD, these are only few we’ve found to be helpful.
Nightforce Clamp On Power Throw Level For ATACR/SHV Scopes$86.00 Add to cart
The Nightforce power throw lever makes magnification changes fast and easy in all positions and conditions. The PTL fits ATACR, SHV 14x, SHV 20x riflescopes.
Gray Ops CNC Garmin Xero QD Mount KIT (Mount, Extension Arm, and QD Throw Lever Arca Clamp) PRE-ORDER EXPECTED TO SHIP 1ST WEEK DECEMBER$289.00 Add to cart
Garmin Mount Kit: Mount, Extension Arm, and QD Throw Lever Arca Clamp
- The Gray Ops Garmin QD Mount was designed to be the most versatile, user configurable mount on the market for the Garmin XERO C1 Pro Chronograph.
- Quickly and reliably attach/detach to any Picatinny Rail system or Arca clamp with our new patent pending QD system.
- Multiple Mounting Options allows you to tailor the Garmin to your exact needs on the fly.
- Comes in 3 configurations
- Garmin QD Mount: Mount Only
- Garmin QD Mount w/ Arm: Mount, Extension Arm, buyer provides their own ARMS 17 compatible arca clamp
- Garmin Mount Kit: Mount, Extension Arm, and QD Throw Lever Arca Clamp
SPUHR SP-4001C Ø34 H30mm 0MIL PIC$559.00 Add to cart
Article no.: SP-40010 MIL/0 MOA Height: 30 mm/1.18” Clearance: 8 mm/.314″ (from the bottom of the tube to bridge of the mount body) Length: 121 mm/4.76” Weight: 238 g/8.4 oz 10-degree wedge included Note: As of 2019 this mount is delivered with five clamping screws to allow for cantilevered mounting. Note: Gen3 version has a fifth clamping screw, allowing the SP-4001 to be mounted in a cantilever fashion.
Gray Ops Spuhr Ring Turret Guards$189.99 Read more
Â Â Â Â Â ***Only compatible with Spuhr Rings***
- Added protection for your scope turrets
- Prevents ârolling a turretâ during barricade shooting causing accidental misses and dropped points
- Requested and designed by top level PRS shooters
- Machined from 6061 Aluminum and Hard Black Anodized
- Includes (1) Tall and (1) Short turret guard respectively for Elevation and Windage
- Includes mounting screw hardware
- Multiple mounting points to get the desired distance from each turret
- Lightweight, Low-profile, but also strong enough to âloadâ into
SPUHR SP-4601C Ø34 H30mm 6MIL PIC$559.00 Read more
Article no.: SP-46016 MIL/20,6 MOA Height: 30 mm/1.18” Clearance: 8 mm/.314″ (from the bottom of the tube to bridge of the mount body) Length: 121 mm/4.76” Weight: 227 g/8.0 oz 10-degree wedge included Note: As of 2019 this mount is delivered with five clamping screws to allow for cantilevered mounting.
SPUHR 20-PACK RING SCREWS TOP COVER SCREWS$14.99 Read more
Article no.: P-100A-0132 M4x10 Tx20 screws for new style top covers (20-pack). The 10.9 Grade steel screws are zinc-nickel treated (for corrosion protection) and are pre-coated with Gleitmo 627 dry lubricant film to ensure proper torque values. Note: for Top Covers with with 4-letter batch numbers and batch numbers from M13/XX forward.